Bendigo Property Styling
Unique & Personal
For stylish full display furniture rental packages to prepare and style your home ready for sale, contact Bendigo Property Styling.
Individual Styling for each home
Having taken over from Judi Valentini in March 2021, Jo has found herself becoming more and more determined to dive deeper into the art of styling properties for sale.
As a former art student Jo follows the fundamental principles of design in all her styling. These are: form, tone, colour, shape, texture, pattern.
This has enabled her to continue what Judi has started and provide successful results for clients.
Jo is currently studying Interior Design on-line. After many years working in the natural health sector, mostly running chiropractic clinics with her husband, Keith, it is time to return to her design-roots.
With a passion for marketing, Jo understands the opportunities that social media present for communicating with clients and business growth.
Jo loves connecting with clients and bringing out the best in their property. She finds she gets very attached to each house.
What We Do
Bendigo Property Styling provides the best styling services to enhance the aesthic appeal of each individual property.
- Highlight certain features of a home and downplay others.
- Place furniture to create an open feeling and enhance the size of the rooms.
- Create focal points with accessories and artworks.
- Suggest how a room might be used through accessories and tell the story.
- Give buyers an idea of how their own furniture might fit within the home.
Entertain, give buyers an experience while looking at the property
Property Re-Style Service
- Work with Vendors to prepare their property for sale.
- Literally advise on how to declutter and present their home.
- Hire of items that may be needed to complement the Vendor’s own.
Why Bendigo Property Styling?
- Individual Styling for each house
- Attention to detail
- Attend to other presentation issues, ie garden, maintenance
- Large range of furniture and accessories
- Every element within the design is considered as part of the whole
- The aim of connecting with the buyer or telling a story
- Use of professional removalists, mostly
- Quote and signed Hire Agreement for each client
- Vacuum of carpeted areas on completion
- Furniture fully insured while in-situ
Check out some of recent projects that Bendigo Property Styling has done.
Ready To Get Started?
Like what you see? Get in touch with us to start transforming your property.
Meeting with agent or client, review any other items to prepare property for sale.
Determine time-frame to work in with vendor, agent, removalists and photographer
Quotation to client, usually for 4 or 6 weeks rental, includes quote for additional weekly rent if required.
The rental starts the day after the Marketing photos are taken.
Once agreement reached, removalist/truck booked.
A Hire Agreement is sent to the client for electronic/paper signing. Required for insurance.
Everybody on the same page.
Set-up and get styling – favourite part! Usually allow 2 days.
Ready for photos and videos.
Send Invoice (7 Days terms) once styling complete.
Once property is ‘unconditional,’ consult with agent on timeline to remove all the items.
Say farewell to this creation!!
Thank you Jo for your styling.
The buyer found the styling really helpful in being able to see what she could do with the property.
You have been amazing and we could never have done all of this without you. The only disappointing thing is that more people didn’t get to see it. (Sold too soon!)
Just saw the photos. The house looks terrific thank you so much. The dining room chairs and mat look great and the whole place has come together really well.
First impressions count. Get in contact to book an appointment for your personalised property styling.